[SOLVED] Colorful 3070 BattleAX Resizeable Bar Flashing Tool Issue ?

Dark Assassin

Distinguished
May 10, 2013
I have the Colorful 3070 BattleAX edition, (https://en.colorful.cn/product_show.aspx?mid=102&id=1821). The vBIOS flashing tool that enables the Resizeable Bar on this card doesn't work. It shows "Unsupported by this tool, Contact Card vendor". I have contacted customer support of Colorful, they have provided me an Updated updater but that also doesn't work. They haven't replied me anything for 6 days when I told them the new doesn't work as well. Had anyone this issue?

Solution
Make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You might want to see if R-Bar option in BIOS is enabled, then proceed with extracting the zipped contents into a folder on C drive(or wherever the OS is installed). Then run the updater in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer/app>Run as Administrator.

I can't see the contents of the 7z folder, since a 3.2MB file is taking forever to download. I'm assuming there's something wrong with Colorful's end.

You can follow through the steps outlined here;
as well.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You might want to see if R-Bar option in BIOS is enabled, then proceed with extracting the zipped contents into a folder on C drive(or wherever the OS is installed). Then run the updater in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer/app>Run as Administrator.

I can't see the contents of the 7z folder, since a 3.2MB file is taking forever to download. I'm assuming there's something wrong with Colorful's end.

You can follow through the steps outlined here;
as well.

Solution