[SOLVED] Colorful AB350M-K PRO dont have secure boot and TPM option in bios

Sep 26, 2021
So, looking forward to upgrade to windows 11, but my MB dont have secure boot and TPM or the amd variation in bios.
it is in UEFI mode. I upgraded to the lastest bios version 11/03/2020. My cpu is ryzen 5 2600, compatibly with the last windows 11 cpu compatibility list i think.

In the security tab i can only set a adm and user password and when use then, nothing more. In boot tab there is only boot order and CSM things.. i can provide screenshots if needed. (never buy colorful mb again xD)

Solution
So, looking forward to upgrade to windows 11, but my MB dont have secure boot and TPM or the amd variation in bios.
it is in UEFI mode. I upgraded to the lastest bios version 11/03/2020. My cpu is ryzen 5 2600, compatibly with the last windows 11 cpu compatibility list i think.

In the security tab i can only set a adm and user password and when use then, nothing more. In boot tab there is only boot order and CSM things.. i can provide screenshots if needed. (never buy colorful mb again xD)
if amd fTPM and Secure Boot is unavailable, that motherboard don't have it. you might want to change the mobo to support it, any asrock, msi, asus, gigabyte mobos are ok enough.

if amd fTPM and Secure Boot is unavailable, that motherboard don't have it. you might want to change the mobo to support it, any asrock, msi, asus, gigabyte mobos are ok enough.

Reactions: haendell
Solution