[SOLVED] coloured line and 3d types colour for youtube

Jun 20, 2021
coloured line and 3d video type colour for youtube for some videos running at 420p
dddd_4.png

Solution
You might want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Reboot, then manually reinstall the latest drivers for your GPU in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Speaking of GPU's, what is the make and model of your laptop? I'm assuming laptop since your screenshot shows a battery charging icon in your taskbar. BIOS version for your laptop at the time of writing? You should also specify the version for your OS.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Reboot, then manually reinstall the latest drivers for your GPU in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Speaking of GPU's, what is the make and model of your laptop? I'm assuming laptop since your screenshot shows a battery charging icon in your taskbar. BIOS version for your laptop at the time of writing? You should also specify the version for your OS.

Solution
Jun 20, 2021
I have uninstalled and reinstalled y drivers but still the problem continues , I have Asus tuf fx504 ge i5 8300h and 1050 graphics . The problem occurs only on some youtube videos not all and when I change resolution it gets corrected .