Coloured pixels highlighting edges of objects when playing games and streaming video [SOLVED]

Apr 22, 2018
So earlier today everything was fine, but a few hours ago I started seeing green highlights on objects when I played a game. I then went to youtube to watch a video and then it started happening there. It's fuzzier and more turquoise. I updated the Graphics driver and still nothing, went for a system restore to the last stable version and still not working. Please don't tell me my GPU is dying because I only got it last September :(

Apr 22, 2018

I removed the GPU and plugged the HDMI into the motherboard and I'm still getting the highlighted edges, do you reckon it could be a cable problem? I'll try a new cable in a bit and keep you posted.
Update - I changed the HDMI cable and it's still the same :(

Apr 22, 2018

I restored my PC to remove all applications that weren't there when I first started it up and it's fixed! It must have been a software thing or one of my applications or programs were the problem. Just remember to have a backup before the restore though :/

Apr 22, 2018

Possibly, I don't know how to determine this but at least for now its a solution, maybe it was a corrupted driver but I updated the video drivers and it still didn't work. The chipset drivers weren't properly updated I don't think so maybe that's the case. Anyway, thank you for your help, much appreciated <3