[SOLVED] Combining multiple connections, changing MAC addresses, and increasing speeds.

Jan 28, 2019
So, I'm hoping some of the experts here can help me with this little project / issue.
I work for a large oil corporation in a remote location and we live in camps on the site.

Internet is provided by the company (Since there is no other option for connectivity) however they limit the speeds.

There’s no real IT department locally they just use a sub and administer global policies to ensure there’s always available bandwidth.
Now I've spoke with the IT gurus that pop in every so often and apparently our system is gigabit speeds with only 20% total utilization.

With that foreshadowed; what I am looking to accomplish is the following if it's at all probable.

1. Use a router / extender / whatever to connect to company router with multiple connections.
2. Combine those connections for use with my computer via LAN port.

To do this I know the router / extender will need the ability to use multiple MAC addresses and change them every few days.

What would it take to accomplish this?

Solution
You are kidding right?

It doesn't matter what the company backbone is running at, what they have in place for you to use is what is. U cannot tap into a WIFI signal and make it faster. Bureaucratic corporations don't like employees messing with stuff if u care about your job.
You are kidding right?

It doesn't matter what the company backbone is running at, what they have in place for you to use is what is. U cannot tap into a WIFI signal and make it faster. Bureaucratic corporations don't like employees messing with stuff if u care about your job.

Solution

kanewolf

Titan

@nigelivey's answer is a "real answer" for anybody that has worked in a corporate IT environment. If you want to keep your job, you don't mess with the company IT infrastructure without written permission.