comcat.dll

Brain

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004

I was trying to install some software and as the
installation was going through it was looking for a
specific file called " comcat.dll" and with out this file
the software could not be installed. How would I fix this
problem.

Thanks,

Brain

What program was it and why wouldn't the file be already on the
installation media?
Try here:
http://www.useyourbrain.co.uk/computing-missing-files.htm
to get a copy of the file - a little risky, but you might get away with it.
good luck
sh4d03