Coming Soon to Verizon [Treo 600] "It's Official"

Well, I checked the link and see the headline on the homepage, but when
clicked upon, it states that this page is "temporarily unavailable." Maybe
they posted it a little prematurely or are making updates already...

Steve

On 4/7/04 10:01 AM, in article OBVcc.5771$Qv6.5649@fe2.columbus.rr.com, "The
DXer" <dxing.till.dawn@sw.am.radio.net> wrote:

> checkout: 4th item under "For Business " Coming Soon: Treo 600
> Smartphone
> http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.jsp

It does appear they removed it from their website. Bah..

In regards to the features of the 610 over the 600, you can do a
search on google for the Treo 610 and read about it. It is suppose to
give better screen resolution among other features. Check it out!

"Real Estate Agent" <Caryrealtor@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<K7vdc.11356$So3.316951@twister.southeast.rr.com>...
> "The DXer" ...
> > checkout: 4th item under "For Business " Coming Soon: Treo 600
> > Smartphone
> > http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.jsp
> >

> Not found. Are you still seeing this item, or did they yank it?
>
> -Paul-

I'm looking at it (the article) and it has been changed to the Samsung
i600. Maybe marketing folks got confused because both have 600in
their model.