[SOLVED] Command Prompt infinite loop

Sep 7, 2019
So I was trying to Factory Reset my computer so I go to the troubleshoot then to command prompt however it requires an administrator account. Now it gives me the option to restart my computer which just brings me back to the initial screen where it requires me to have an administrator account (which my computer doesn't have). At this point I just want to get out of this loop.

Solution
If there aren't any user accounts with admin privileges then one has to activate the hidden administrator account.

That being said, why even bother with a reset if you're not keeping any user files? Just do a completely clean install.

Doing a completely clean reinstall (options a & b are downloadable PDF files):

a) Completely Clean Win10 (Re)install Using MCT to Download Win10 ISO File

b) Completely Clean Win10 (Re)install Using MCT to Create a Bootable USB Drive

c) How to do a CLEAN Installation of Windows 10 (Tom’s Hardware Forums, with screen shots)
Sep 7, 2019
When I looked further into this the microsoft website said I needed a key? As far as I'm aware I don't have one of those. Also the command prompt clearly says "You need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
If there aren't any user accounts with admin privileges then one has to activate the hidden administrator account.

That being said, why even bother with a reset if you're not keeping any user files? Just do a completely clean install.

Doing a completely clean reinstall (options a & b are downloadable PDF files):

a) Completely Clean Win10 (Re)install Using MCT to Download Win10 ISO File

b) Completely Clean Win10 (Re)install Using MCT to Create a Bootable USB Drive

c) How to do a CLEAN Installation of Windows 10 (Tom’s Hardware Forums, with screen shots)

Solution