Comments on Inspiron 1100?

aa

Hi,

Does anyone have comments on the Inspiron 1100?

I've heard the fan is noisy with the Celeron. If I were to upgrade the
processor to a Pentium 4, would the fan come on less frequently?

Also, what are the native screen resolutions for the various Dell laptop
display types (e.g., XGA, etc)?

Thanks.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Check out the NEW Inspiron 1150. Better chipset, 15" screen option, P4
option, internal PCI wireless option.