Question Common Q but my RX 580 and 560 lights and fans move, but no display. Tried re-connecting CPU PSU connection, clear CMOS, no avail. What gives?

huzaifa_ahmed

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
It was working pretty perfectly & im not exactly sure what happened. I took out the 580 and put in 560 to check, maybe I’ll put in my thx 1080 to check but I’m pretty sure that the GPU isn’t the issue.

My PSU is a EVGA 700W or at least 600 I forget, I have two 7200 RPM HDDs (1 & 2TB), a 500GB SanDisk 3D SSD, a 1TB crucial M.2, Ryzen 5 2600 and 2 16GB DDR4s

Heck maybe THAT new installation is the issue

I had one 1 of the RAMs, the 1TB HDD, & no M.2 before. So the M2, 1 16GB DDR4, & 2TB HDD are new installations. But still I don’t think that’s too much for my PSU.

Last edited:

huzaifa_ahmed

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
As I said in the OP! 1 DDR4 16GB, 2TB HDD, and M.2 SSD are all new installations.

My motherboard model is ASRock B450M-HDV, PSU is EVGA Supernova 650W 80Plus Gold.

Both of these are about 6 months old.

You didn't say that in the OP, because I've looked at the post history, and you added that AFTER I responded to your question. So, that's somewhat dishonest, and it tweaks my sense of samaritanism. Maybe somebody else will want to help you. Good luck.

huzaifa_ahmed

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
You didn't say that in the OP, because I've looked at the post history, and you added that AFTER I responded to your question. So, that's somewhat dishonest, and it tweaks my sense of samaritanism. Maybe somebody else will want to help you. Good luck.

Hey that's understandable, i wasn't trying to be as such I just thought that I had mentioned it. I tend to use exclamations to showcase interest and involvement not upset at all. And it says last edited at 6:33 yesterday before your post at 8:34, although that's no big deal. Sorry for affecting you that way.