Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
Can we all try to refrain from taking pleasure from the pain of others? Out of respect for those who perished I ask that we all at least give an attempt for about a week not to be sarcastic, demeaning, trivial, or even impolite. If you disagree with someone, politely state why and give some logical reasons. Please do not attack any people here. We are a community. Those who would attack members of our online community are no better in my eyes than those who would attack members of the real-world community. Those who would hijack threads to gain publicity are no better in my eyes than those who would hijack an aircraft. Sure, noone dies if you attack them here. But feelings are hurt, and love turns to hate. I know this has been repeated over and over and the source is just a muppet, but it is true none-the-less: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. The very hate that is propogated even here in an online forum will eventually transition to hateful attitudes in the real world and then to suffering. Do you want the world to suffer? Please... Let's make an attempt at making this a better world, online and offline.

-Raystonn

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my employer. =

tilepusher

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Hey R,
With our different levels of intelligence and knowledge(I am just a simple man, compared to you), I am glad that, this is something that you have said that I can understand and agree with. As a simple man I have tried to be funny at times, but maybe someone has taken the things I have posted the wrong way........... I will try to be more helpful and straight-forward in the future. I for one, will try with you to make this world a better place.
Peace Out...........tile

I'm not 1/2 as smart as I think I am and less than 1% smart as I tell people I am.

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
I pledge not to flame FUGGER or AMDmeltdown for this week, we all should follow Raystonns request, there is enough fighting in the world.

~Matisaro~
"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
Practice makes perfect. Practice sincerity and you'll become a respected sincere person. Practice bitterness and you will become a lonely bitter fool. A word spoken in angry is like a trigger pulled which deploys a soul seeking missile.

Word wounds heal extremely slow and ache for quite a while. Word wounds always backfire striking both target with accuracy. Inflicting a wound in their heart and bitternes in yours. A wound can heal in time, but bitterness kills. So, what good are word wounds.

Give to others the respect you desire, even when respect isn't deserve. You will always come away with a healthy heart, mind, and soul. Sincerity gives you clear thinking, even when you are sincerely wrong :smile: . So, learn by your mistakes and remember to thank the one who corrects you. A thank you goes a long way.

This is our community and if we treat each other with dignity and respect, we all become better men and women. Yep, practice makes perfect, so, lets be perfectly sincere in helping one another, not just for a week, but always.

<font color=red><b>IN HONOR OF THOSE WHO WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, MAY THEIR DEATH NOT BE IN VAIN.</font color=red></b> <b>PRAYERS AND STRENGTH TO THE FAMILIES THAT GRIEVE. </b><font color=blue><b>UNITY, VALOR, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL AMERICANS AS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.</font color=blue></b>

JC-------<*){{{>{~~~~~
Fisher of men

Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
I'm bumping this to the top once again to remind those who are involved in pointless bickering that now is not the time. Please show everyone here how mature you can be, and do not respond to the pointless trolls.

Let us try to focus on either the incident or actual hardware debate. Let us honor those who have fallen by coming together. It is the least we can do.

-Raystonn

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my employer. =