community lots and bars, how?

I have some community lots with bars in them..
how does one make a bar in a community lot since it's not one of the items
in the buy list..
how can you get the residential items into the community lots?
thanks
Chey

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:17:28 -0800, "Mike and Chey"
<mikechey@direcway.com> wrote:

>I have some community lots with bars in them..
>how does one make a bar in a community lot since it's not one of the items
>in the buy list..
>how can you get the residential items into the community lots?
>thanks

Someone made a collection of them. Try looking in your Collections
folder and see if they came with the lot. If not, someone here might
be able to tell you where to find the collection.

You can also enable things for Community lots using SimPE, but that's
out of my area of expertise, I'm afraid.

BW