Community Picks: Top 16 PC Games With Adult Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr5oh

Splendid
Does anyone on the internet like slideshows? Everyone hates PowerPoint, so someone decided let's bring that to webpages.... I click on articles like this and immediately close them.

canadianvice

Distinguished
Why does GTAV get so much celebration? It's a cruddy rip off of the Italian job, and the 3 point story just meant that it was 33% the effort for each one.

To say nothing of them leaving players high and dry over cheats, promised DLC, and raking them for microtransactions to a trash online MP mode.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Ya'll missed Skyrim. Vanilla it kinda blows, but throw in a bunch of the better body and character mods, then take a trip over to the Lovers Lab website, and if you are 'of age' you can turn Skyrim into a truly Adult themed game. On a side note, that's also the case with Oblivion, which I think actually had some of the better mods for females especially.

canadianvice

Distinguished

Gotta get them ad impressions, brah.

Pity ads have become such a vile cancer that I cannot suffer them to live.... so sorry websites, but maybe try some jpgs next time.

ghettogamer

Prominent
Mar 3, 2017
so if its adult themed the violence is more tolerable hehehe, how about making a list of deep story rich games for those not into repetitive multiplayer shootouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY