Honorable
Mar 9, 2015
hi need a bit off advice on comp colling fans i have a
MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010 case
B450-A PRO MAX motherbaord
RYZEN 5 3600 4.20GHZ cpu
16gb off ram thankyou

Solution
With that case the front ventilation isn't brilliant, so I'd use 3 extra 140mm fans. 2x in the front in the bottom and middle slots and the remaining in the top rear-most slot. Use cardboard or plastic or even black paper under the magnetic filter to cover the rest of the Open area on top.

You'll want to use balanced or higher static pressure fans for the front 2x and a higher cfm fan for the top. Unless you are planning on using a 360mm AIO for cpu cooler, don't fill the front fan slots, just use 2x fans lower down.

Or, you could shoot for a totally negative system and just fill the top 2x slots with high cfm fans, and have no input fans at all. Just remove some of the plastic snap outs from the rear, under the gpu.

The case does...

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
With that case the front ventilation isn't brilliant, so I'd use 3 extra 140mm fans. 2x in the front in the bottom and middle slots and the remaining in the top rear-most slot. Use cardboard or plastic or even black paper under the magnetic filter to cover the rest of the Open area on top.

You'll want to use balanced or higher static pressure fans for the front 2x and a higher cfm fan for the top. Unless you are planning on using a 360mm AIO for cpu cooler, don't fill the front fan slots, just use 2x fans lower down.

Or, you could shoot for a totally negative system and just fill the top 2x slots with high cfm fans, and have no input fans at all. Just remove some of the plastic snap outs from the rear, under the gpu.

The case does not have a front dust filter, so dust accumulation isn't a factor with it without fans.

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Air or liquid is up to you, makes no real difference other than liquid has 2-3 fans included, so you'd only need to buy 1 extra for the case, or not buy any extra at all. With air, you are no different than now, just have better cpu cooling potential.

One you figure out exactly What you want to accomplish, How becomes easier.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
hi at the min i havce only got stock cooler at min so i dont no if aoi cooler or air cooler will be beter and wot make off fans or the berter ones thankyou
I personally prefer air coolers so that I can sleep better at night knowing I'm not gonna poof my $2000 computer due to pump failure. I have 5 fans in my case, 2 SP140 iCUE in the front intake , 1 fan that came with the hyper 212 rgb on the back exhaust, both fans that came with the case on top as exhaust. And a noctua 3000rpm fan on the cooler. My Temps under 100% load (cinebench r20 multi core benchmark) usually are 75°