COMPAQ A1000

Please help! I have a COMPAQ A1000 all in one printer, fax, scan, and copy. I
can do everything but print from the computer. I've been trying for two days.
HELP!
--
ang

Enable "bi-directional support" by going to:
Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes, then
right-click on your printer's icon and select:
Properties > Ports.

Have you installed the latest Windows XP drivers?

Compaq A1000 Update Driver for Windows 2000/XP
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?product=216824&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&os=228&softwareitem=oi-22829-1

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"angiebabie75" wrote:

| Please help! I have a COMPAQ A1000 all in one printer, fax, scan, and copy. I
| can do everything but print from the computer. I've been trying for two days.
| HELP!
| --
| ang

I have done all of that already. Anything else you can think of ?

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Enable "bi-directional support" by going to:
> Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes, then
> right-click on your printer's icon and select:
> Properties > Ports.
>
> Have you installed the latest Windows XP drivers?
>
> Compaq A1000 Update Driver for Windows 2000/XP
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?product=216824&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&os=228&softwareitem=oi-22829-1
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "angiebabie75" wrote:
>
> | Please help! I have a COMPAQ A1000 all in one printer, fax, scan, and copy. I
> | can do everything but print from the computer. I've been trying for two days.
> | HELP!
> | --
> | ang

Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

Troubleshooting general printing problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314085

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"angiebabie75" wrote:

| I have done all of that already. Anything else you can think of ?

Have you checked the ink cartridges?
www.coribright.com