Compaq IJ600 Printing Problem with Win XP Home

I was just rrecently given an old Compaq IJ600 color ink jet printer. I was
able to print a test page when I installed it and now it wont print. I wentto
the compaq site and found they have no drivers for XP only Win 2000, ME, 98,
and 95. Does anyone know if there is an updated driver somewhere to get this
printer to work with Win XP?

I am running Windows XP home edition with servicce pack 1

Thanks
DarkWolf

Sorry, got the wrong printer number listed. I have a Compaq IJ900 Printer
not an IJ 600.

"DarkWolf" wrote:

> I was just rrecently given an old Compaq IJ600 color ink jet printer. I was
> able to print a test page when I installed it and now it wont print. I wentto
> the compaq site and found they have no drivers for XP only Win 2000, ME, 98,
> and 95. Does anyone know if there is an updated driver somewhere to get this
> printer to work with Win XP?
>
> I am running Windows XP home edition with servicce pack 1
>
> Thanks
> DarkWolf

Byte

Try the drivers for Win 2K they should work.

"DarkWolf" wrote:

> I was just rrecently given an old Compaq IJ600 color ink jet printer. I was
> able to print a test page when I installed it and now it wont print. I wentto
> the compaq site and found they have no drivers for XP only Win 2000, ME, 98,
> and 95. Does anyone know if there is an updated driver somewhere to get this
> printer to work with Win XP?
>
> I am running Windows XP home edition with servicce pack 1
>
> Thanks
> DarkWolf

They are included in XP.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293360