Apr 9, 2018
I am building a new pc but I am confused between intel and amd builds-
Intel -
Core 2 Quad Q6600
Nvidia GT710 2gb ddr3
Kingston 4gb ddr3 1333
Cooler master hyper 212 evo

AMD-
AMD A6-7400k (no need of gpu ais has an integrated r5 7400k)
Kingston 4gb ddr3 1333
Cooler master hyper 212 evo

I just want to know whose performance is better based on cpu and gpu

Lutfij

Titan
That would depend primarily on what you want to do with the build. If it's gaming, both platforms will struggle at 720p gaming(on a general note) but it'll vary with respect to the game you're going to play. In order for you to get the best out of your APU, you're going to need a DDR3-1866MHz kit(in dual channel) to see any boost in the platform.

I'm curious, how much are you spending on both system's and where are you located?

Better in what? These are both limited in what they can do. The AMD is newer and faster, but dual core and the 4gb system ram is shared with APU graphics. The Core 2 Quad is limited by the GT 710.

So I could see picking either one, depending on what you plan to do with it. Not knowing your plans, I'd lean towards the Core 2 Quad system since I think it offers a bit more potential...plus I don't like those APUs.

vermavishnuverma

Prominent
Apr 9, 2018
I want to play PUBGM on tencent emulator and other decent games. @dontlistentome I can increase the size of ram as it is in my budget. I just want to know whose performance is better based on casual gaming and regular browsing. @lutfij I am located in India