Compatability question

tweak

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

What would be the best and most compatable video card for my fic az11ea
motherboard? I heard it supports the first few Geforce 3's but what about
the last one that came out before Geforce 4's what would that be and would
it be just as compatable as the first ones that came out. BTW its pcb 1.0
not 2.1 so I know it limits what I can do with this old board. Thanx in
Advance

tweak

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Also I have a Geforce2 Ti that wont work with my board but its
compatability list has like 4 other Geforce 2 cards listed that are
supposed to work.