Compatibility check for first time build

Solution
A few things: The board you specced out was built for the previous generation of Ryzen (the 1000 series). It will work with the latest chips, but only if it ships with a BIOS revision that supports them. You need an older chip to update the BIOS yourself, so unless you have the patience of a saint or some handy friends, I'd recommend going for an X470 board for the sake of compatibility. Do note that B450 boards are supposed to be released fairly soon (at the end of the month I believe), so if you can hold out until then, it'd probably be worth it. Otherwise, you should be good to go!
A few things: The board you specced out was built for the previous generation of Ryzen (the 1000 series). It will work with the latest chips, but only if it ships with a BIOS revision that supports them. You need an older chip to update the BIOS yourself, so unless you have the patience of a saint or some handy friends, I'd recommend going for an X470 board for the sake of compatibility. Do note that B450 boards are supposed to be released fairly soon (at the end of the month I believe), so if you can hold out until then, it'd probably be worth it. Otherwise, you should be good to go!

Solution