[SOLVED] Compatibility check PC upgrade

May 3, 2017
Hy,
I'm planning on upgrading my pc and would just like you guys to help me check if everything looks fine. This is mainly a gaming pc.
This is my current rig: First Build
Now I was planning at upgrading the cpu, gpu and mobo and keep the rest of my current pc.
For CPU and GPU I was looking at the Ryzen 7 2700X and a 5700XT. Now for the motherboard I found the Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming mobo for a good price.
Now my main questions would be;
  1. Is my corsair vengeance lpx memory compatible with this mobo and will it still be good enough.
  2. Can my PSU handle the new parts?
  3. Would it be good enough to use the cooler that I have now if I don't overclock, or would you guys advise the stock cooler, or spend some more money on a better cooler?
Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me out and I'm sorry if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes as English isn't my first language.

Solution
1. YES, ram will be fine

2. Absolutely, the cxm650 is a solid psu (I'm running a 5700xt on the cxm550 no issue at all)

3. You'd have to order the am4 mounting kit for an old 212 evo, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to be honest.

The full size wraith that comes with the 2700x is a decent cooler , it may do the job fine. If it doesn't look at a 140mm tower instead, the 212 is a little bit meh to be honest.

If you can order from amazon Germany the fortis 3 is a brilliant cooler for the money.

https://www.amazon.de/SilentiumPC-S...child=1&keywords=He1425&qid=1596362877&sr=8-4
1. YES, ram will be fine

2. Absolutely, the cxm650 is a solid psu (I'm running a 5700xt on the cxm550 no issue at all)

3. You'd have to order the am4 mounting kit for an old 212 evo, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to be honest.

The full size wraith that comes with the 2700x is a decent cooler , it may do the job fine. If it doesn't look at a 140mm tower instead, the 212 is a little bit meh to be honest.

If you can order from amazon Germany the fortis 3 is a brilliant cooler for the money.

https://www.amazon.de/SilentiumPC-S...child=1&keywords=He1425&qid=1596362877&sr=8-4

Solution
May 3, 2017
Yeah the 212 did the job well enough for the money (especially because the intel stock fans are worthless), I will look into this Fortis cooler. And I see now that I made a mistake in my original post: 2700X -> 3700X