[SOLVED] Compatibility Issue with RAM

Sep 14, 2019
I recently bought 2 8gb sticks of ram for my desktop. However when I installed the new ram my desktop continually turns on and off (fans turn on/off, led lights turn on/off). If anyone could help or explain to me on what to do that would be great.
This is the ram that isn't working https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/dram/module/M393A1K43BB0-CRC/
Here are the specs of my desktop
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model B360M-DS3H
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F4, 4/3/2018
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
GPU Graphics Chipset Radeon RX 580 Series
My current Memory Type GDDR5

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The only thing I haven't done is resetting the CMOS.
But are you mixing this RAM with your OLD RAM?
if so, that could be the cause of the instability.

For the record mixed RAM modules are not guaranteed compatibility, they are only guaranteed in the form sold (from the same pack) as manufacturing processes and materials change frequently.

Sep 14, 2019
But are you mixing this RAM with your OLD RAM?
if so, that could be the cause of the instability.

For the record mixed RAM modules are not guaranteed compatibility, they are only guaranteed in the form sold (from the same pack) as manufacturing processes and materials change frequently.
I didn't mix ram and I tried the new ram individually also I reset my CMOS with no luck unfortunately. I'm assuming it's just my motherboard. If you have any recommendations for ram that would work for my motherboard any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also thank you for taking the time for solving/explaining the issue.