Compatibility issues with shadowuser & windows 7

drixt-trox

Distinguished
May 18, 2009
hi there guys, u see this afternoon i tried to install this software called shadowuser pro edition but it seems like my windows 7 ultimate wont let me install the software so therefore i was kinda hoping that u guys could help me on this one, i tried to install it with the option " run as administrator " but it didnt work at all cus the software asked me to reboot my system and then after that i tried to open it and the same window popped up on my screen so basically there's no way i can install it right now and i was looking for other softwares just like ShadowUser... man i have to be honest i couldnt find sh...it so please guys i need ur help and maybe u can tell me about some other softwares like shadowuser compatible with windows 7 ultimate.

L33txor.
Brady. :hello:

shanz

Honorable
Mar 17, 2012
Very easy....just right click in it. choose troubleshoot compatibility under Run as administrator then click Try recommended setting....it will find windows xp sp 2...click start the program...now u can install it then restart system and enjoy.

G

THE ANSWER IS SHADOW DEFEDNER :) Works perfectly with Windows 7. Tested on mine :)

better than Shadow user

Shadowdefender.com

Good luck.. I was in your shoes at some point but thank god found the perfect software

G

THE ANSWER IS SHADOW DEFEDNER Works perfectly with Windows 7. Tested on mine

better than Shadow user

Shadowdefender.com

Good luck.. I was in your shoes at some point but thank god found the perfect software

Quit bumping the thread! :non:

We will get to you as soon as possible. We are trying to help everyone as quickly as we can :)