Compatibility issues

ahadtk

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
Hey guys,

I built a PC for gaming at hope and apparently im having some issues with that. I see that the performance is not that good how it should be. I experience some lags and its not that smooth.

My pc specs,

intel i5-3450 3.10 ghz
OS windos 7 64-bit
motherboard: gigabyte GA H77-DS3H rev 1.0
GPU: sparkle gtx 560 nvidia
PSU: 460W cooler master
Ram: Xms http://www.corsair.com/cmx4gx3m2a1600c9.html
Monitor: 16:9 Fujitsu LED display

I have the latest graphics driver for my GPU. havnt installed the vga drivers for the builtin card . I guess theres no need when i have the nvidia one installed. dont have SM bus controller driver installed aswell but i dont think thats an issue.

Can someone help and figure out what might be he issue here.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
well... this is weird, have you update everything including your bios and your mobo drivers? also it may actually be the ram bottleneck... its a nice set of ram just you need at least 8gb to run games effectly, its not too much so i would recommend getting another set and running them in 4 channel if we cant just update something or something to fix this

ahadtk

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
dota 2 doesnot require more than 4 gb ram im sure. its enough and its a good ram 1600 bus. havent updated the bios it just came in a few days ago . please advice which biois to get for this mother board if it is the issue you are saying.