Question compatibility

Nov 16, 2019
I buyed a Asrock H61M-VG4 , and im planning to buy a new video card , Asus GTX-750-FML-2GD5 GTX750 GTX 750 2G D5 DDR5
im dont know much about pc building , i have checked the specs an as far i know , both have , 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 (x16 mode) , but im not sure that is the only thing to check , any information will be very much appreciated , thanks.

I buyed a Asrock H61M-VG4 , and im planning to buy a new video card , Asus GTX-750-FML-2GD5 GTX750 GTX 750 2G D5 DDR5
im dont know much about pc building , i have checked the specs an as far i know , both have , 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 (x16 mode) , but im not sure that is the only thing to check , any information will be very much appreciated , thanks.

power supply ?

budget the gtx 750 is quite a weak card

also which country you in?

Nov 16, 2019
power supply ?

budget the gtx 750 is quite a weak card

also which country you in?
hmm, im in Mexico , so its expensive <Mod Edit> here , i was reading that the 660 Ti does a far better perfomance in comparison with the gtx 750 , i have old hardware , i have an i5 3570 non k , the mobo i mentioned Asrock H61M-VG4 , i have an 800wts power supply and 8gb memory sticks , so as you can see its not that powerful , but i used to play gta v and other titles at least with high to med settings , with my gtx 560 but both my old mobo and video card burned in a storm.. lol so what do you think

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, im in Mexico , so its expensive <Mod Edit> here , i was reading that the 660 Ti does a far better perfomance in comparison with the gtx 750 , i have old hardware , i have an i5 3570 non k , the mobo i mentioned Asrock H61M-VG4 , i have an 800wts power supply and 8gb memory sticks , so as you can see its not that powerful , but i used to play gta v and other titles at least with high to med settings , with my gtx 560 but both my old mobo and video card burned in a storm.. lol so what do you think

model of your power supply ? brand ?

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS