[SOLVED] Compatibility

Solution
They have the same socket type so they should work, I would definitely look more into the warning pcpartpicker is giving though. If its something like a bios update it shouldn't be a big problem but you will need a usb drive to update it, but then again you might not even need to.

zacreep

Commendable
Oct 6, 2017
They have the same socket type so they should work, I would definitely look more into the warning pcpartpicker is giving though. If its something like a bios update it shouldn't be a big problem but you will need a usb drive to update it, but then again you might not even need to.

Reactions: Yamale
Solution
Apr 27, 2020
A bios update was what it was thank you for your reply

Apr 27, 2020
Any reason for looking at an obsolete platform?
Yea i have pretty much no budget and my mobo is fried in my old pc which is what i use to game believe it or not it can run games like doom eternal on medium settings with 30 frames but anyway i wanted to reuse all my old parts and just replace what needed replaced