Question Compatibily issues

Aug 21, 2022
Hello! So I was searching for some new RAM for my PC, and I found a great deal for some TridentZ F4-3600C18D-16GTZR. But after some searching, I couldn't find any information if the Ram Memory is compatible with my Ryzen 5 3600 and MSI B450-A Pro Max. Can somebody help me find if it is Compatible? Thanks!

Hello! So I was searching for some new RAM for my PC, and I found a great deal for some TridentZ F4-3600C18D-16GTZR. But after some searching, I couldn't find any information if the Ram Memory is compatible with my Ryzen 5 3600 and MSI B450-A Pro Max. Can somebody help me find if it is Compatible? Thanks!
The specs show it supports the speed.

You might want to get the latest bios...non-beta....and test before swapping ram.

DDR4-3600 may be difficult for that combination without additional adjustment. With XMP enabled, manually reduce DRAM Frequency to a lower value such as DDR4-3200. If that works well you can attempt higher. In some cases increasing CPU SoC Voltage (for CPU internal memory controller) may be necessary to stabilize a higher DRAM Frequency. Inputting/increasing DRAM Voltage can also be helpful.