Question Compatible CPU for old laptop MBoard - ASUS Nbook ( F3T - F3Tc )

RobbeyRobert

Honorable
May 10, 2015
Hello !!

Anyone know what type of AMD's processors are compatible with this motherboard : ASUS F3T - F3Tc

i've looked on the internet using different search engines and VPN's, i can't get any useful information, the only place i've found was somebody mentioning an : AMD turion 64 x2 - TL60
so far i know it might handle a turion x2 tl60, but i am wondering if that's all it goes for, i want to buy the best performance wise available CPU for this board, if only somebody who previously owned a notebook like this could give me a list of supported cpu's.

Thank you.

Last edited:

RobbeyRobert

Honorable
May 10, 2015
Hello !! this is a double post don't get angry, please remove the other one since i can't do it myself and i find it might be a more suitable place here then on laptop tech support, nobody really answered my question just some guy who pointed me to something i already know.

Is there somebody who knows what AMD's processors are compatible with this motherboard : ASUS F3T - F3Tc ?!?

i've looked on the internet and i've found topic where one dude was mentioning that he upgraded his board with an : AMD turion 64 x2 - TL60 without any problems..
so far i know it might handle a turion x2 tl60, but i am wondering if that's all it goes for ?? i want to buy the best performance wise available CPU for this board, if only somebody could give me a list of supported cpu's for that board...

Thanks.