Compatible Graphics Card and Performance ..

Aj17

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
I decided to buy new graphics card for the purpose of using graphics softwares like Max , Maya , Mudbox,Zbrush,Cinema4D..etc .
Now i am facing dilemma over the options I have for buying the graphics card.
My System Configuration is..

MBoard- ASUS A8V-VM SE
RAM- 2GB DDR
CPU Type-AMD Ahtlon 64
Socket-Socket 939
Chipset-VIA K8t890

Now the choices I have for Graphics cards are ..
XFX 9400 1gb
ATI 8480 GS 512 mb
ATI 4350 1 GB

I need help regarding the compatibility with motherboard and performance of the card ..
Please Help.
Thank You.

Aj17

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009

Thanks for the reply ...can you suggest me some other card having 1gb or 512 mb VRAM ..and comes cheap too ...I know cost would be a big problem ...but I think I can manage ..Please suggest me some other cards

Aj17

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Hey ...thanks for the suggestion ......and I think tomorrow itself I will buy the later one as I am on deadline for submitting the portfolio for admission ....Thanks a lot again....and one more final question ....I have 3 RAM Cards in 3 slots ...2 of 256 mb n on of 512 mb ...all of them have same frequency i.e. 333MHz and I want to know if I get another RAM Card of 1GB which has different frequency than those I already have ..does it work that way ? I mean the place where I stay ..people create temporary scarcity for more money and when I said I need a particular card of 333 MHz data frequency ..It will cost me more than DDR of 400 MHz card ...So If you could tell me if the way I specified above works ..will help me ....Thanks again ...