Question Compatible Laptop GPU for toshiba dynabook r63/p

Nov 24, 2021
I have Toshiba dynabook r63/p
my laptop has intel® hd graphics 5500 when I bought it,
I'm thinking of upgrading it, how do I know what GPU is compatible with my laptop (any site checker or something)
Or any suggestion on compatible GPU for playing Rust.
(Rust ate 100% of my GPU process and it still had a very laggy delay even on zero graphic settings.)

USAFRet

Titan
I have Toshiba dynabook r63/p
my laptop has intel® hd graphics 5500 when I bought it,
I'm thinking of upgrading it, how do I know what GPU is compatible with my laptop (any site checker or something)
Or any suggestion on compatible GPU for playing Rust.
(Rust ate 100% of my GPU process and it still had a very laggy delay even on zero graphic settings.)
Your current "GPU" is built into the CPU.

GPU is a laptop is rarely upgradeable, and only if there is one of a small selection of discrete GPUs in there already. Unlike yours.

Nov 24, 2021
Your current "GPU" is built into the CPU.

GPU is a laptop is rarely upgradeable, and only if there is one of a small selection of discrete GPUs in there already. Unlike yours.

When I opened my laptop, it seems that the GPU is detachable, so I think the GPU can be changed/upgrade

UnCertainty08

Reputable
Sep 9, 2020
When I opened my laptop, it seems that the GPU is detachable, so I think the GPU can be changed/upgrade
If you listed your laptop model correctly in your original post then no, sorry you're mistaken. Just google the laptop model and look at the specs. It tells you discrete graphics was not available on that model.
You have an integrated GPU as USAFRet said.

Nov 24, 2021
If you listed your laptop model correctly in your original post then no, sorry you're mistaken. Just google the laptop model and look at the specs. It tells you discrete graphics was not available on that model.
You have an integrated GPU as USAFRet said.

Using CPUID and UserBenchMark, it says the model of my laptop is toshiba dynabook r63/p.