Question Complete freezes when gaming.

Oct 11, 2021
Hello everyone, been a stalker in the forums for a while, and here I am actually needing the help myself :)
Hey everyone, thanks for reading in advance,
I had the freezing problem before for a couple of weeks, but installing a fresh windows 10 solved the issue before but now after I had a power outage in my town, the games started to freeze a lot. This might not be about the power outage, but it definitely is a problem that got solved by the fresh windows before. One difference between the fresh installed windows and the old one is that fresh installed windows is really fast when I start the pc, like 10 seconds max but before the fresh install, it was considerably slower.
Like I said in the title, my PC started to freeze and stutter especially when I was playing New World while I use my internet browser on my 2nd monitor.(Which is really similar to the stutter and freeze before I did a fresh install of windows)I've already tried to check my power management settings, scan and repair game files ,but nothing helped. Also, I've deleted my gpu drivers and installed them manually, checked my pc temperatures when the freezes start. I also ran chkdsk and sfc /scannow with Windows Memory Diagnostics but all of them said there were no problems. It really sounds like a ram/ssd issue after the power outage and the apparent symptoms, but I scrambled through the whole internet and couldn't find an answer to solve my problem. And I need help baaaadly.
My CPU is :İntel i7 4790s 3.20ghz 3201Mhz 4 core
8gb ram(I know its kinda low for the game, but it was doing the job for me until a couple of days before this post)
Windows is intalled on a SSD ,New World is on a separate SSD
Gpu : GTX 1050 Ti

Oct 11, 2021
Its been quite a while since I bought the pc, and I don't know exactly what my power supply is, but pc is a pre built one and the model is: Msi Nightblade MI-014EU

Oct 11, 2021
Pc Specs:
Motherboard MS-78511
Intel i7-4790S 3.2 Ghz 4 Cores
DDR3L-SDRAM 8GB @1600 Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5
350W PSU

Looks like that system ships with a 350w PSU. This is VERY likely the problem and should be replaced.

https://www.msi.com/Desktop/Nightblade-MI/Specification
It has not been an issue after the fresh install of the windows, eveything was working fine, so can not sure if that is the main issue here.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Pc Specs:
Motherboard MS-78511
Intel i7-4790S 3.2 Ghz 4 Cores
DDR3L-SDRAM 8GB @1600 Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5
350W PSU

It has not been an issue after the fresh install of the windows, eveything was working fine, so can not sure if that is the main issue here.
Keep an eye on it. If the behavior happens again, swap out the PSU. Yours really is under-powered and of questionable quality.

Oct 11, 2021
But the same problem was fixed when I just installed the fresh windows 10. Could it still be about PSU ? Looks more like a software problem rather than a hardware, but maybe I'm wrong idk. Behaviour happens every time I open my browser when I'm playing the game anyways