Complete liquid cooled system

logitecs

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
hello folks,

So I am thinking of upgrading my PC soon and want some help compiling a list of parts I will need I am looking @ the following

mobo: Asus Rampage IV Extreme Socket 2011 Intel x79 Chipset Quad-channel
CPU : Intel Core i7-3820 Quad-Core
Video card : AMD Radeon HD 7970
ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3 2133MHz (PC3-17000) 32GB (4x8GB) Dual Channel Kit
HDD: 2TB sata 3 HDD x2
case : Corsair Obsidian Series 800D Full Tower ATX PC Case
PS: Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 Fully-Modular 1200 Watt 80 PLUS Gold Certified Power Supply

Now I want to water cool everything except the HDD and the PS.
I have no idea what parts I will need to water cool all of these with water. but I was hoping you fellow nerds could help me compile a list of parts I would need.

and for the added challenge... because I cant make it THAT easy... I need these parts to be able to be purchased in Canada preferably.

I live in Toronto.

logitecs

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
the chip I am getting for free, but I can sell the chip and get the 3930k. the 7970 has 3gigs of ram whereas the 680 has only 2, will that not make a fair difference?

price is not an issue, but would like to keep it on the lower end of the spectrum.

I was thinking a 1200 because I want to run a crossfire or a SLI setup at some point. and as new and more powerful parts come out I can use the PS for a long time to come.

and yes water cooling the mobo and RAM, video card, and cpu.

Personally, I'd rather see you work toward a CFX/SLI set up with multiple monitors than spend extra doing water cooling that's not actually necessary to keep a system 'cool enough'

3b15c18d_vbattach164804.jpeg