complete wireless solution feasible?

I have a question in regards to creating a hot-spot in a public area (hotel,
library, campus etc). Is it reliable, using the modern WDS technology and
the IAPP (inter access point protocol) to create a complete wireless
hot-spot (without using any LAN cables)? Do you envision any technological
or practical inconvenience to this?

"Zoltan Lazar" <zoltan.lazar@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> I have a question in regards to creating a hot-spot in a public area
> (hotel, library, campus etc). Is it reliable, using the modern WDS
> technology

WDS slows down performance quite a bit.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)