Question Completely Lost With PC Crashes

Apr 23, 2020
So the night before last I was gaming and my PC crashed. These things happen. When I tried to boot back up, I got a blue screen with the error message "Y" . Microsoft doesn't show any error messages like that on their site. Tried to repair with windows disc's and also through USB and fails every time. Tried another HDD with windows on it and doesn't work. I then took everything out of my tower and tried to boot only using necessary components. Only used 1 stick of ram, no gpu, no keyboard, no mouse, no luck. Decided to just buy a new motherboard and cpu thinking this were the issue. Still won't boot. Tried my brother's ram, psu and gpu, still nothing. Bought a new HDD for testing, still nothing. Now, I have replaced absolutely everything except the case and it still won't boot. How is this even possible? I have a feeling I'm missing something so simple. Two builds with the exact same issues.

First build:
NVIDIA GTX 1080
2TB Seagate SSD
Ryzen 5 1600
32gb viper DDR4
X370 Gaming plus
800w Seasonic Gold +

Second Build:
Same Gpu but tried an R9 in its place for testing
Same PSU, tried another for testing
I7 9700k
MSI Gaming plus z390
Same ram, tried a stick from another pc for testing
Samsung 250gb SSD bought new for testing

What am I missing?

Apr 23, 2020
I think I figured it out. As of right now, everything is working. Seems that a RAM stick was failing, so it was only working sometimes. I went through my RAM 1 by 1 before and I guess the time it did decide to work, was the time I was testing it solo.