[SOLVED] Completely lost

Dec 20, 2020
Major confusion!
So I was playing cyberpunk 2077 and my computer crashed and after the crash it gives no display, gpu fans not spinning, the powerbutton wont turn off the pc and the motherboard leds wont light up. Cpu coolerfan works perfectly as well as the casefans. Gpu does get a bit heated so it still draws power.

It also has been doing this thing where it crashes and gives me a green/blackscreen and my cpu coolerfan stops and the system restarts and everything seems normal again.(Cpu overheating?)
Sometimes it crashes to the desctop and sometimes it restarts the whole system.

All my parts:
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
  • B550 Aorus elite, ATX-motherboard
  • PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Dragon OC -gpu, 8GB
  • G.Skill 16GB (2x8GB), Ripjaws V, DDR4 3200MHz, CL16
  • Seagate 2TB BarraCuda HDD
  • Corsair 750W RM750x (2018) modular psu
  • Corsair 500GB Force MP600 SSD
  • SilentiumPC case

This is a brandnew pc and I’ve had it for about three weeks. Assembled by my friend.

Thaks in advanse I really want my computer to work, it cost alot and i use it daily.
(Sorry for possible grammatic errors)

Solution
What are the thermals for the CPU and GPU? For the CPU use Ryzen Master and GPU The Radeon Software will have temp readouts.

Was this a fresh installation of Windows? Or did your friend bring your old HDD/SSD to the new system? Unfortunately if this is an old installation of Windows from a previous system you need to start with a fresh installation, along with making sure you have all the correct drivers.
What are the thermals for the CPU and GPU? For the CPU use Ryzen Master and GPU The Radeon Software will have temp readouts.

Was this a fresh installation of Windows? Or did your friend bring your old HDD/SSD to the new system? Unfortunately if this is an old installation of Windows from a previous system you need to start with a fresh installation, along with making sure you have all the correct drivers.

Solution