Completely new desktop build

Dev9Hmmm

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013
All things are compatible but there's something off.
Ryzen 7 1800
Radeon rx 580
asrock x380 killer sli
2*8ram, recognised as 16gr ram by windows 10

Dev9Hmmm

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013
It's all brand new, bios updated, antivirus also (and a free port for norton in win-defender), gpu and cpu updated manually and with radeon settings....

My first time this decade to make it all new, lol, even the case(just not the fans, i don't mind hearing them).
Temps are all good.

My previous build was with amd a10-9700 and radeon 290(or a lil older) and things worked fine until some graphic component broke, not the screen because that was the first to be renewed.

Now things work atleast 4 times faster,(still using same ssd's, but reinstalled windows completely), BUT i got a peep at moments in my headset(no mic, fell once a meter) and worst off all some games i used to play for many hours now feel like breaking down... and do end(only warning is regular sound or graphics acting weird).

(once out of 5 or more times norton warned me that i used 100% of one cpu core, i thought i got a cpu of atleast 8 cores so what?some time later the game just ended, no crashreport whatsoever, just like all other... 5 or more times games just ended)

For example; Fallout 4(less than 4 hours)
Empyrion(can be even less than 2 hours)
Empire total war (depends on how fast i do my turn but +-5 hours)

Then the game just ends, i don't get a crashreport of the game nor windows, all systems seem to act like nothing happend....
I googled around just like i learned alot from pc's but didn't find anything usefull apart from reinstall drivers....

That beeping sound happens ingame....OR when i'm browsing, surfing d net, only when i move my mouse, doesn't mind my keyboard or taskbar.
I found this about the beeping sound but don't understand how to fix it; http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3419216/weird-beeping-noise-moving-mouse.html

Dev9Hmmm

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013
Basicly: games end themselves idk why and
got a beeping sound idk how to fix it.

Cpu was always cool, gpu hardly even piked in temps just fyi (compared to factory settings and spex).

I'd appreciate any advice,this forum never let me down.
Thanks in advance to all.

Dev9Hmmm

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013

Lol sorry it took me so long but the square on the right side was so small that i put the description and more details as a reply...

People in this forum are so pro, i tried to give all details with not to much, i tried:s

I'll be back....... tomorrow or so

beeping from the pc may be hard drive having head crash/stuck spindle. run hdtune look at the drive health and run the vendor tests tools. if you reused the power supply what the brand and wattage it may not be holding up under gaming load. run hardware info set it to logging and sensor see if the 12v rail is dropping.