[SOLVED] Completely new PC, won't connect to monitor/mouse/keyboard

Jan 29, 2021
Hello guys,
I recently bought a brand new PC (my first build). Everything lights up after connecting it to the PS (ventilators, cooler, MB, GPU), but it won't connect to my monitor (no signal), mouse or keyboard (mouse and keyboard don't event light up – they have RGB). Do you have any recommendations how to fix it? Here is my build:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
  • MB: ASUS PRIME X570-P
  • RAM: HyperX Predator 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 CL16
  • SSD: WD SSD Blue 3D NAND, 2,5" - 1TB
- GPU: ASUS GeForce PH GTX 1650, 4GB GDDR6
  • Case: 1stCool Gamer 3
  • PWS: Corsair CV Series CV650, Dual EPS - 650W
My BIOS is already updated, I tried to run it with only 1 RAM stick, switched around all of the sockets for them. Also I checked all the cables that they are connected in the right way. Also, it is not monitors fault, it works perfectly fine with my notebook (samo with mouse/keyboard). The monitor is connected via MB, I tried to run the pc when only 1 RAM, cpu, cooler, PWS are connected. Still no luck.
Currently I have no clue what is going on. I would appreciate any kind of help!

Jan 29, 2021
Reason i asked is because motherboard video ports are inactive without an apu, cpu with integrated graphics. Your only source for video is the graphics card. Is it in the first PCIe slot?

Try reseat the graphics card.
I had my graphics card in and also nothing happened. Used first PCI-E slot, also reseated many times. In my opinion it is the weirdest thing that mouse and keyboard don’t even light up after connecting it into motherboard.

Jan 29, 2021
Well, i tried to connect everything again and it worked. Also connected the HDMi cable trough the graphics card as you said. Thank you so much! ANd now, let's install Windows, wohoo...

Reactions: Hamez23