Question Completely Random Different Bsod's And Freezing multiple times per day

Jun 23, 2022
There is completely Random Bsods and Freezing. Most commenly Freezing. I need to Always Hard Reboot after Freezing. There are multiple no of Different Bsods in Reliability Monitor.
BCCode - 1e
BCCode - 3b
BCCode - 117 (LiveKernalEvent)
BCCode - d1

Freeze 5-10 times per day. I need to hard reboot for unfreeze. And it is random. Like few minutes after boot, In middle of a game, when Listening to a music. I always keep eye on temps with Msi afterburner and I ran memory check too(pardon my English). I attached requested files. Please Help This is really Depressing ...

Here is everything about Bsods and system
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZFgoAbdizcTEIBpns3pP_sDL8tciTZb/view?usp=sharing

I previously Had Asus p5k-vm MB and DDR 2 41GB rams and Core 2 duo Processor. And i installed New Ecs G41t-m6 mb and DDR3 2*2Gb rams and core 2 quad processor. Same Windows. Could that be a problem ? I'm using GTX 550ti 1GB and there is also bsods related to that>>>

Colif

Win 11 Master
previously Had Asus p5k-vm MB and DDR 2 41GB rams and Core 2 duo Processor. And i installed New Ecs G41t-m6 mb and DDR3 2*2Gb rams and core 2 quad processor. Same Windows. Could that be a problem ? I'm using GTX 550ti 1GB and there is also bsods related to that>>>
did you install windows after changing motherboard/CPU? if you didn't, that could be reason for errors. Generally helps to reinstall if you swap motherboards/CPU

What memory checker did you run?