Complicated 2250$ FSX/Data workstation build

Maksis

Reputable
Sep 13, 2014
I need a build which I can use to play flight simulator x on max settings with addons in good frames also my dad will need this pc to do A LOT of calculating processes and data research.

Currently the best components I found are a i7 5820k with 2 gtx 950s Can you recommend me something better?

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to take a look through this thread and change your post with additional information accordingly as there are a whole lot of things that may be a critical factor in your build. Regarding your fathers end you will need to short list or at least include all the software that he'll be using. Depending on what you use you may not have to cram a lot in one system. That being said, have you though of having two systems for the two of you?

You could allocate 1000USD for your system while the rest were on your father's system and I'd assume the software he'll be running would be CPU intensive thus skimp on the dedicated GPU route might even call for a smaller profile system as well to have in a professional (home)office like setup...?