Component price list

RYNUS

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
We have a small business about 6 desktops,3 laptops and a few printers and IP cameras and some other components. It is costing me to replace and upgrade each year. Is there a supplier price list out there that would give me a idea of what components would have cost me if I could register as a reseller Would appreciate if someone can email me one.

Regards

Solution
Dell business has plans for small business to buy for x years and they replace as per a contract, provide onsite repairs etc, IBM as well does this for Lenovo series desktops, you may want to contact them for best business solutions that could possibly be the best tax deductible you get for your company over buying peace meal parts to upgrade computers yourself... if you dont have an IT staffer.
Dell business has plans for small business to buy for x years and they replace as per a contract, provide onsite repairs etc, IBM as well does this for Lenovo series desktops, you may want to contact them for best business solutions that could possibly be the best tax deductible you get for your company over buying peace meal parts to upgrade computers yourself... if you dont have an IT staffer.

Solution

RYNUS

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015

Thanks I will give them a call.