Components on a new computer build

soopman23

Reputable
Jul 12, 2015
1.Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Military Green Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

2.ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

3.Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz LGA 1150 BX80646I54690K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4600

4.G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200) Desktop Memory Model F3-2400C11D-8GXM

5.CORSAIR CX series CX600M 600W ATX12V v2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC CP-9020060-NA Power Supply

6.SAMSUNG 850 EVO MZ-75E250B/AM 2.5" 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

7.EVGA 02G-P4-2743-KR GeForce GT 740 Superclocked 2GB 128-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card

I've listed the items above, would someone mind checking to see if all the components will be compatible with one another. Thanks!

Solution
1. First, I'd like to say thank you to you, neatly laying out your specs, with part numbers so they're easy as pie to find, and explaining exactly what you want, helps us on the site out a lot! :)

2. Do you plan to overclock your CPU? If so, you should think about an aftermarket CPU cooler, I recommend this one if so: http://goo.gl/fZytX8

3. I'd recommend a higher certified PSU, Bronze is fine, but you can also get better, especially if you're willing to shell out a bit more money, better safe than sorry.

4. All of the components WILL work fine together, only issue is that your RAM will run at a higher than recommended clock rate, which means either overclocking your CPU to get the full strength of your RAM, or your RAM's speed will...

DaronMal

Distinguished
1. First, I'd like to say thank you to you, neatly laying out your specs, with part numbers so they're easy as pie to find, and explaining exactly what you want, helps us on the site out a lot! :)

2. Do you plan to overclock your CPU? If so, you should think about an aftermarket CPU cooler, I recommend this one if so: http://goo.gl/fZytX8

3. I'd recommend a higher certified PSU, Bronze is fine, but you can also get better, especially if you're willing to shell out a bit more money, better safe than sorry.

4. All of the components WILL work fine together, only issue is that your RAM will run at a higher than recommended clock rate, which means either overclocking your CPU to get the full strength of your RAM, or your RAM's speed will be lowered to meet the CPU's standard.

Solution