[SOLVED] Components

MatteoCaporale

Commendable
Mar 11, 2020
Hi everybody, I'd like to know if there will be some problems if I unplug some cables (like from the hdd or the ssd or from some other component) to make a cleanup of my pc.
If I completely disassemble my pc and next reassemble all the components in their original position there will be any problem?

Solution
Hi everybody, I'd like to know if there will be some problems if I unplug some cables (like from the hdd or the ssd or from some other component) to make a cleanup of my pc.
If I completely disassemble my pc and next reassemble all the components in their original position there will be any problem?
If you power down and unplug things.....if you plug them back the same way...they SHOULD work the same way. Although this isn't always the case....and things can happen in between....which is why I would be very careful doing it.
If you power down and unplug things.....if you plug them back the same way...they SHOULD work the same way. Although this isn't always the case....and things can happen in between....which is why I would be very careful doing it.

Solution

MatteoCaporale

Commendable
Mar 11, 2020
Shouldn't be any problems if connect cables back where they belong as said. Is there a reason why you'd go to that extent and not just blow air?

If it is just to clean i would't disassemble all my pc obviously, but in a few days i'll install a new ssd and a new mvme M.2 ssd (and i will reinstall windows 10 completely) and i just want to be sure that everything would be okay after; and i also want to change the cpu and gpu thermal paste.