[SOLVED] Components

Robert95

Honorable
May 1, 2015
Right so I'm planning on building a new pc I'm no expert but I have some knowledge, I already bought the case which is thermaltake view 71 rgb,and the motherboard which is MSI b450 tomahawk , I'm planning to buy and Ryzen 5 3600 (I know I need to flash the bios for that to work) and I'll be using my Nvidia 1060 from my old pc, but then I'm struggling to pick the ram what SSD to use it hat PSU to buy and what aio is best, would prefer if I can find most things in rgb , and last I don't want to go above 800£

Thanks everyone that can help :)

Solution
Well, 16GB should be more than enough, I have a 16GB ddr4 for my gaming rig and it's running smoothly.
For the SSD, I don't think you need 1TB honestly unless if you're editing videos, etc, else you're better off going for like 500GB for your windows and like 4 TB HDD for your game storage, etc.
650W should be more than enough i think, but I am not sure which one will be perfect for you.
I've been using the Supernova 650W G2 from EVGA for like 4 years now and it has been working with no problems what so ever.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well, if you want people to help you.
You should mention what country you live in, and what is your budget for both of those items you are struggling with.
Also, never cheap out on power supply as if you went with a good one it will live years with you without having any problems.
Also, you can use PC part picker to see if your items fit together or not.

Robert95

Honorable
May 1, 2015
Oh sorry forgot to mention I live in UK, and budget wise if I'm looking for ram 150£ I don't need 32 GB so I think 16 GB is fine ,SSD preferably looking for 1TB but not sure if I should get a normal SSD or a Nvme so unsure about the price there ,PSU I think 650w would do but a modular and quiet one would be nice , and aio i do not have a lot of experience with them but as I have that case I'd like a 3 fan one so maybe 170£?
I've looked on that website but as I said I'm no expert and I'd guess people on here could help me get the best option

Last edited:

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well, 16GB should be more than enough, I have a 16GB ddr4 for my gaming rig and it's running smoothly.
For the SSD, I don't think you need 1TB honestly unless if you're editing videos, etc, else you're better off going for like 500GB for your windows and like 4 TB HDD for your game storage, etc.
650W should be more than enough i think, but I am not sure which one will be perfect for you.
I've been using the Supernova 650W G2 from EVGA for like 4 years now and it has been working with no problems what so ever.

Reactions: Robert95
Solution

Robert95

Honorable
May 1, 2015
Thank you :)