Comprehensive guide to signalling/presignalling/station se..

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Hi guys,

Anyone able to point me in the direction of a website with details on
signals and presignals?

Cheers,

ps, keep up the good work JD!

Graham Moore wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Anyone able to point me in the direction of a website with details on
> signals and presignals?

This site here has some pretty good information:
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~dou/ttdx/

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/

"Josef Drexler" <nospam0205@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
> Graham Moore wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Anyone able to point me in the direction of a website with details on
>> signals and presignals?
>
> This site here has some pretty good information:
> http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~dou/ttdx/

Perfect, cheers :)