• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Computer acting up suddenly

alecbarnett13

Prominent
Dec 20, 2018
So I was gaming last night on my computer ( the parts in it are:

Intel i5 3470,
Gigabyte ga-z68p-ds3,
Amd rtx570 saphire 8gb,
Gskill sniper 4gb,
Samsung ram 2X2gb,
Tp link wn781nd,
Thermaltake litepower 750w)

and it was working fine, no issues or anything... So just before I go to bed I turn it off through windows instead of just using the power button and no issues there. I wake up in the morning and now the computer will not get past the windows loading screen, if I do a complete restart (unplug the power for 30 seconds and plug back in) it will go to the windows recovery screen after attempting to boot. I have tried the SSD I use windows on in my laptop and it boots just fine on that but refuses to work for my pc. I have reseated the ram and gpu, taken each stick out to see if one of the sticks magically ruined itself over night but there was no Change.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS