I am having audio trouble: All audio outputs will occasionally put out crackling and skipping for days or hours at a time, other days its perfectly fine with few hiccups. I have tried the following to no success:
- Tried different headphones .
- Used both direct connection to the motherboard for audio and through the case's connection.
- Replaced and downloaded all drivers.
- Tried different power outlets.
- Replaced the motherboard.
I'm kind of out of ideas. I might get a different PSU (I got an 850 for a 3080 but will probably go down to a 750.) Maybe there is some grounding issue?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!