[SOLVED] Computer becoming unresponsive!

Jul 6, 2021
So since I've installed the MSI 1650 in the computer it's been randomly becoming non-responsive to the point that I have to hold the power button down to turn it off. It doesn't matter if I'm gaming, watching YouTube, or even if the computer is just idle. It happens. I don't have the card OC'd or anything like that, and I have all the correct drivers installed as well. Sometimes when the computer starts to get unresponsive I can manage to pull Task Manager up, and when I do it says that my GPU is at 100% utilization. I never had this problem when I had my EVGA 1050 Ti installed, and to be honest I don't have the slightest clue as to what's causing it or how to fix it!! Everything in the computer is brand new and recently built.

This is my build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/tTK48d

BIOS Version .4010

Windows 10 64 bit

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
Try to uninstall all the gpu drivers using DDU, install amd chipset driver, Reboot, then install the latest nvidia driver.
*download all the files and link i provided, then proceed doing it without internet.

Done.

I did not re-install GeForce Experience, and I performed a clean installation when I did re-install the driver. Is that ok?

EDIT

My 3080 Ti came in today, so all this was done after it's installation.