Computer beeping on start-up

Islingr

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
I recently cleaned all of my hardware, as my pc kept overheating. I put everything back last night and tried starting it. At first it wouldn't stakrt, so I had someone help me and now it turns on, but it's giving me a beep code I can't really identify. It sounds like two long beeps followed by a short beep and it goes on forever. I haven't been able to find a beep code guide for this, so I was wondering what this could mean.

I've tried removing ram sticks and starting and it's still beeping.
I've tried changing the power supply to 230v and it stops beeping, but nothing happens and the computer won't turn off when I pres tje power button, so I set it back to 115v.
I've tried unplugging USB and keyboard, even the monitor and it still beeps.
I've tried hard resetting hardware and that didn't work.
I tried disconnecting each hard drive, one by one and it still beeps.
As a last resort, I'm just going to buy new parts.

Hardware specs:
Gigabyte GA-A55M-DS2 Motherboard
Intel System/case fan
(Can't see the model of the cpu fan)
1 western digital 320gb hard drive
1 western digital 250gb hard drive
1 Samsung 160gb hard drive
XTech 500W power supply set to 115v
Nvidia graphics card, model P1310
Took out audio card since I don't use it.

Islingr

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

Hard drives and CD are all connected to the power and SATA cables
YS8ezpU.jpg

SATA Cables are connected to SATA plugs on motherboard
wRynzS9.jpg

CPU fan is connected to the CPU_FAN plug in the motherboard
rAQwk67.jpg

System/case fan is connected to the SYS_FAN plug on the motherboard
fVPXxcf.jpg

Monitor and power supply are both connected to a power strip (which works perfectly. I did multiple tests on it.). The black plug on the left is the power supply and black plug on the right is the monitor
Gu4g8E9.jpg

This is where the monitor and power supply cables are connected. The bottom one is the monitor and the top is the power supply.
https://i.imgur.com/HBnzRok.jpg

This is where the graphics card connects to the motherboard. (The graphics card doesn't have it's own power cable??)
jzxjdQt.jpg

There's this one cable that comes from the power supply and I have no idea where it goes. (Could this be the cause of the beeping?)
bxTAg9C.jpg

Islingr

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

It is.
When you said to put RAM in the next free slot, there's only two and both already have RAM in them.

Islingr

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

Are you sure? Cuz 115v is for North America (I read that somewhere) and 230v for anyone else.

EDIT: I set it to 230v and the same thing I described in my post still happens. It turns on and doesn't beep, but the screen shows nothing and I can't turn it off by pressing the power button.