Computer beeps rapidly with new ram!

Solution
The P43 is an older socket 775 mobo, they are not compatible with todays newer lines of DRAM that all use the high density memory chips, Kingston no longer makes and low density based sticks. Might want to look at the origianl GSkill Ripjaws or their NT line of value DRAM, both use the lower density memory ICs

BSOD BSTD

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
probably not compatible. make sure you are putting them in the same colour slots. try putting the new one in by itself first to see if it works, then add the old one. try different combinations of slots, also make sure to seat the RAM firmly.

Karim_2

Reputable
Sep 6, 2015
Guys! Mates! Ladies! My motherboard is working great and the old Ram is working nicely but whenever I put the new Kingston that looks ridiculously small, my pc starts beeping, I tried this Ram on my brother tower and it works like a charm! So does that means my motherboard isn't compatible?

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
The P43 is an older socket 775 mobo, they are not compatible with todays newer lines of DRAM that all use the high density memory chips, Kingston no longer makes and low density based sticks. Might want to look at the origianl GSkill Ripjaws or their NT line of value DRAM, both use the lower density memory ICs

Solution