[SOLVED] Computer blackscreens immediately when booting up a game. (4 month old PSU, no overheating.

Jul 23, 2021
So I really have no idea whats causing this, yesterday I was able to play a game for a few hours, perfectly fine. no problems. I tried to today and I could play for about 15 minutes before it blackscreened and shut off and turned on my pc. I tried to again a hour later and now the game immediately black screens and restarts the computer.

Yesterday I could play a steam game Vermintide 2 on it perfectly fine, played for about 2 hours.
Today when I try to play it the computer black screened after 15 minutes. When i tried to even boot it up anymore it will blackscreen and shut off and turned my pc back on.
Temp was only at 67C, And I could still use my VR games perfectly fine
The PSU is only 4 months old and was new upon getting it.

Machine ASUS
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Memory 16 GB
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor
Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
Video Cards NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
Monitors GN246HL
Hard Disk ST1000DM010-2EP102 (1.0 TB)
Network Card Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (2) I225-V
PSU Corsair RM 750x

Last edited:
Solution
reinstall the game.
if the same issue persists remove graphics drivers & all related files with DDU and reinstall the latest driver package that you had zero trouble with.
if it still persists try an OS reset or a fresh install.
Temp was only at 67C
upon restarting or as the crash happened?
Jul 23, 2021
Roughly 68, this happened the instant the program even opened. Like steam will tell me its attempting to run it, the second the actual program shows up it blackscreens and restarts.

Jul 23, 2021
I checked the forums and it seems I’m the only one describing it like it just a. But another game had the same issue, bother had been either verified on integrity or were completely reinstalled, drivers also to no avail. My only guess is the GPU itself is just failing