Question Computer boots but monitor says "no signal"

Jan 5, 2022
Hey guys,
I was playing some video games on my computer earlier when it suddenly shut off and hasn't returned sadly.

I tried removing and reinserting the GPU, ram, SSD and heatsink but it's still the same story.

I was thinking it must be the PSU.
But when I turn it on it looks like it's booting up fine. The case fans, the fan on the GPU, the LEDs on the heatsink are all working as usual.
Just nothing displaying on my monitor except a little sign saying "no signal", then enters power saving mode.

It runs hot usually and has randomly shut down in similar situations before but has always instantly turned back on.

The gfx card is nvdia 1650
Monitor is a xomai 34" 2k res
Intel i7 CPU
32gb ram
700w gold power supply

Any ideas of what the issue might be??
Cheers for any input

Jan 5, 2022
Damn it's working!
I left a fan blowing on all the components overnight and after setting it back up I got a nice surprise this morning.
I reckon I need a new CPU cooler to prevent it happening again.
Thanks for the input guys.

Jan 5, 2022
Damn it's working!
I left a fan blowing on all the components overnight and after setting it back up I got a nice surprise this morning.
I reckon I need a new CPU cooler to prevent it happening again.
Thanks for the input guys.

Goddamn it stopped again, same problem.
It was idling at 70 degrees so I tried restarting but it's giving the same problem.

So I tried putting in a new cooler but I noticed the motherboard is missing one of the washers?? So I can't get a super tight fit between the cooler and CPU.

I took a pic below..

https://ibb.co/WP7KzvM

Would it make sense that that's the problem?? Any idea what it's called and how to fix it?? Thanks

Jan 5, 2022
Goddamn it stopped again, same problem.
It was idling at 70 degrees so I tried restarting but it's giving the same problem.

So I tried putting in a new cooler but I noticed the motherboard is missing one of the washers?? So I can't get a super tight fit between the cooler and CPU.

I took a pic below..

https://ibb.co/WP7KzvM

Would it make sense that that's the problem?? Any idea what it's called and how to fix it?? Thanks

So I finally got the heatsink on flush and tight but no change...

Same story.. LEDs, fans all working but "no signal" to display

This is driving me nuts.. would love to hear any other suggestions

Jan 5, 2022
I tried a HDMI cable instead of display port and noticed it's the same issue.
So I tried the monitor without connecting it to the PC and same issue.. "No signal"
Even the buttons on the monitor do nothing.

Does this mean it's the monitor or must it be connected to a source in order to change settings using the buttons ??

I tried using different power plug fwiw